Standard Delivery Service
Pre Order Delivery Lead Times
Due to the current Global Pandemic, we are experiencing longer lead times than normal with orders. We are currently looking at a lead time of between 12 - 16 weeks on all pre-orders. If your pre-order takes longer to arrive than our estimated lead time by 4 weeks, we will refund you £50.
- We ship products out as soon as possible, but this will not be the same day as your order. In general, please allow an estimated 5 - 15 working days to allow for processing time and make note of the specific dispatch times listed on each product page. Note that this is when the product is sent to our delivery partner and not when the product is to be delivered to you;
- If we anticipate a longer lead time, it will be noted on the product page. If you have any questions about a lead time on a specific product please contact us;
- Once dispatched orders usually arrive within the time frame stated at checkout. In the case of a lost or delayed item we need to wait at least 14 days after dispatch before a replacement can be ordered. In this case you may also be required to complete a missing item form to verify that the item has not arrived;
- We will have no liability to you for any delay in the shipment or delivery of the products ordered;
- Should a significant delay occur we will contact you with the option of cancelling your order.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order unless agreed in writing;
- The customer is responsible for supplying a full and accurate delivery address including postcode and contact number for the person meeting the delivery;
- The customer is responsible for ensuring clear vehicular access and for providing instructions on vehicle size, access, and instructions for contacting the person who is meeting the delivery;
- In the event a customer places an order and later discovers the address they supplied at time of purchase was incorrect it will be the customer's responsibility to locate the delivery. We will only be able to resend the order once the original order has been returned to us;
- In the event that a customer rejects their order when our courier tries to deliver, we will not be liable for any courier charges that may arise in retrieving that order or having it returned back to us. In this case such charges will be deducted from any refund or charged to the customer;
- We shall deliver the goods in accordance with your order. A valid signature will be required on delivery. Immediately prior to dispatch of the goods to you, title in the goods will pass to you. In the unlikely event that you have not received all the goods within 15 working days of the date of delivery, you must notify us immediately;
- The courier will deliver the product to the door of the delivery address i.e. the ground floor of a house, or the front door of a flat on second floor;
- The courier is not responsible for unpacking or checking of the product and will not remove any packaging or waste;
- All goods must be checked upon delivery. Please note that if you sign for the goods in good condition and then advise that the courier has damaged the goods, we cannot be held liable for this and may refuse to provide free of charge replacements. This does not affect your statutory rights;
- Before you sign for your goods:
- Check the box(es) for damage;
- If the box appears undamaged please sign for the delivery;
- If when you open the box the goods are damaged please take clear pictures of the damage and also the packaging that the goods arrived in to show that the goods were undamaged before opening.
Our Shipping Costs
|Garden Furniture (Sofa sets)||£39.99|
|Wales & Scotland (0kg+)||£299|
Currently we are only able to offer delivery within the UK, but as we grow, we may be able to expand this area. Our delivery is priced by 2 zones that can be selected at Checkout, as follows:
Zone 1: UK Mainland
Zone 2: Scotland
|DG1-4, EH1-EH38, G1-G80, FK1-FK16, KA, ML, & TD1-TD9, AB1-AB30, DD1-DD11, DG5-DG9, DG13-DG14, EH39-EH42, FK17-FK21, G81-G84, IV1-IV6, IV12-IV13, IV30-IV36, KY1-KY16, PA1-PA19, PH1-PH14 & TD10-TD15|
We currently only offer a flat rate to deliver to Scotland.
If you require assembly for any products marked 'Assembly required', a fee of £45 per 30mins will be charged.
To request assembly, simply put 'Assembly required' in the notes section when checking out. You may also contact us here
Not at Home to Receive ?
- Please note that we will always make every effort to be on time with our deliveries.
- All we ask from you is to be home and be in a position to sign for the product/s and confirm that everything has arrived as expected.
- In most cases, depending on the size of the product and location of your home/room, we have 2 porters to deliver the order. We will even bring the order into your home and place them into the room that you require and remove the packaging if you are confident that the products will not be returned. If you are unsure, you will need to retain the packaging.
- Please note that during the pandemic, it may not be possible to enter your home, but our team will have gloves, face-masks and will remove their shoes on entry into your home. All doors and handles will be wiped down with anti-bacterial wipes afterwards.
- If there is anything you are not sure about, please feel confident to tell us and we will change the approach of the delivery – we will do everything we can to assist you and ensure you are happy.
- We will do all we can for you, so please be there at the agreed time for the delivery – we will give you a 2-hour slot and if we are running late for any reason, we will let you know in advance. You will be given the name of the team leader and contact details of our team in the warehouse.
- You will witness the voices, faces and names of the team working for you, which will be a great experience like the old days.
- If you can unfortunately not take the delivery, we will return the order to our warehouse in Buckinghamshire.
- Unfortunately however, we will not be able to deliver it again at cost. Please note that our delivery costs have all been subsidised and the return delivery will be carried out by Parcelforce/Plus UK and the costs will be passed on to you.
- You will not receive the same quality of delivery, which is why it is important that you help us make sure you have a great experience with our in-house friendly team.
- I can promise you, you will be pleased you did your part to assist us in making this great!