Our leather sofas are favoured for their elegance and sophistication and are built to last. In fact, it’s a sleek and chic addition to any room, whether it’s your bedroom or your lounge room.
Our leather sofa range is favoured for their elegance and sophistication. They are built to last and are a durable choice and if looked after will last you many years. The more it is used, the softer and more comfortable it will get, and therefore it only gets better with age! Although the shape may vary, a leather sofa is a timeless piece of furniture that can last you a lifetime.
Leather comes in all sorts of colours these days, but our neutral leather palette will go with most decors. A leather sofa offers classiness and style to a living room. In fact, it’s a sleek and chic addition to any room, whether it’s your bedroom or your lounge room. There’s really nothing like the feel of a leather sofa, and as every leather connoisseur will tell you, there’s nothing like the scent of fine leather furniture.
The next time you are thinking about buying new furniture, consider these properties that make leather the right choice.
- Leather is easy to clean. Just wipe off the dust and dirt, vacuum once in a while, and you’re done.
- Leather welcomes visitors with cosy comfort, letting them know they can sit and visit awhile.
- Leather ‘breathes,” so it rapidly adjusts to your body temperature and is instantly comfortable.
- Leather ages well, becoming softer and more supple with time. It also resists sun and heat damage and will not tear, even along the seam lines.
- Leather becomes more comfortable as it ages, adapting to your body over time.